lunes, 6 de julio de 2015

Where the rainbow ends...






Always I’ve known that you were there
 I only had to find out where
 We have our own ways
 Our own signs to follow 
With different roads that lead us home
 And I feel you close I’m alive again 
And it seems like home 
This is where the rainbow ends
 And I feel you close 
This is where the rainbow ends
 And it seems like home
 This is where the rainbow ends
 And I feel you close 
Footsteps I follow to your door
 We don’t need to talk anymore 
We have the same heart
 The same mind, the same souls
 The distant lights will lead us on
 I feel you close
 I’m alive again 
And it seems like home
 This is where the rainbow ends 
This is where we are now
 This is where the rainbow ends 
I feel you close
 I’m alive again 
And it seems like home 
This is where the rainbow ends

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario