''If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...''
Where are you, my friend ...
“In every moment, the Universe is whispering to you. You’re constantly surrounded by signs, coincidences, and synchronicities, all aimed at propelling you in the direction of your destiny.”
"Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof." Khalil Gibran
“Those who are near me do not know that you are nearer to me than they are
Those who speak to me do not know that my heart is full with your unspoken words
Those who crowd in my path do not know that I am walking alone with you
Those who love me do not know that their love brings you to my heart.'' Rabindranath Tagore
Those who speak to me do not know that my heart is full with your unspoken words
Those who crowd in my path do not know that I am walking alone with you
Those who love me do not know that their love brings you to my heart.'' Rabindranath Tagore
https://www.facebook.com/avelynlove
Do you go with me yet, my dear friend,
Though I no longer see you?
Are you still here on earth,
So as you remain in my heart?
I lie there and brood,
It is desolate quiet around me.
Tears break out and fall,
I thought of you.
An angel here was forgotten left,
Have now got his wings.
Where do you fly now, my angel?
Where do you fly now?
You fly through the pearly gates, say?
Or the end of the world?
If you are flying next to me?
Or am I alone now?
Where you now are, my friend.
Wherever the road for you.
Promise me you'll wait there,
Until I meet you.
I hope you're happy now.
So as I was with you.
And the pain you have suffered,
Hope I is forgotten.
Float freely, my dear friend.
You are free now.
And until we meet again,
Farewell, my angel...






No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario